2004 NSX 7,581 miles for $61,995 on Autotrader. JH4NA21684T000073

New guy here and I feel like I'm getting bashed right out of the box...:eek:

You guys are hard on a man... :frown: Anyway I just bought a '04Silverstone :redface: NSX #76 and I have to say this car is just SEX no matter what color! :cool:

About the car in question; First of all I would want to know if they drilled holes in that front bumper to put that license plate holder on :confused:

Dude, congrats on the best colored NSX! Please ignore all the LBBP trolls. They are just jealous.:tongue:

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum.

I don't see your "new owner" thread with pic's of the car :frown:. You know that's almost a requirement around here, we never get tired of looking at beautiful cars. :biggrin:

YES!! A LBBP owner has finally seen the light! Comtec actually admitted that Silverstone is a "beautiful" color!!!

YES!! A LBBP owner has finally seen the light! Comtec actually admitted that Silverstone is a "beautiful" color!!!

Get your reading glasses gramps he said "car". It's understandable as you senior..uh I mean silverrock guys can't quite read small print like you used to. Better get out those big glasses you use to drive:biggrin:

You guys are hard on a man... :frown: Anyway I just bought a '04Silverstone :redface: NSX #76 and I have to say this car is just SEX no matter what color! :cool:

About the car in question; First of all I would want to know if they drilled holes in that front bumper to put that license plate holder on :confused:

Welcome to the club and the war..LOL Just so you know the seniors/silvers started it:biggrin:

Good to have you on board. Hopefully you'll find all your NSX questions anwsered here.

All NSX's are beautiful, doesn't matter what color. I haven't been able to even see my car in so long i would get excited to see a "mary kay" pink NSX :redface: .

back to the original topic... any research on the car guys? disregard the color :-)

Sorry NSXexotic, guess we got a lil carried away. I agree with some of the posters above, this seems like a great price...but maybe too good to be true. I would do a carfax of course, give the VIN to an Acura Dealer to see what maintenance have been performed, if any, at a local dealer. If your not local, have a fellow prime member go check out the car. Pay a local reputable mechanic to have give the car a once over as much as the dealer would allow. Hopefully, everything will check out. If someone else buys it from under your nose before doing checks, they may well have purchased a car with more problems than they bargained for, so don't feel bad. $61k, may be a great price for an '04 NSX, but it's alot of money to risk without knowing all the fact. At least to me, I could only BARELY afford that car myself.:redface:

Price seems very cheap. I think that car was recently sold at Manhiem Auto Auction. I heard it was pretty straight but im curious why so cheap?

Re: 2004 NSX 7,581 miles for $61,995 on Autotrader.

hmmm, I find LBBP prices are much higher than other colors.

Bat™

Here are the Manheim auction sales.... Look at the sale on 1/25/07... Sold much lower than the rest.... This is for the"white" jab by the other poster....:smile:

12/06/06 MILWAUKE Lease $60,250 9,117 Above YELLOW 6G 6 Yes
12/13/06 DALLAS Lease $53,000 24,260 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
01/25/07 MANHEIM Lease $47,500 9,474 Above BLUE 6G 6 No
04/25/07 CEN FLA Lease $55,200 45,931 Above SILVER 6G 6 No
04/25/07 MILWAUKE Lease $54,750 6,629 Above SILVER 6G 6 Yes
04/26/07 RIVRSIDE Lease $50,000 66,435 Above WHI 565 6G 6 No

Copyright © 1996-2006 Manheim Auctions

Notice how the "white" with 66,435 sold for $2,500 MORE than the Blue with only 9,474 miles....:rolleyes: I guess the "boring" white are worth alot more:smile:

Here are the Manheim auction sales.... Look at the sale on 1/25/07... Sold much lower than the rest.... This is for the"white" jab by the other poster....:smile:

12/06/06 MILWAUKE Lease $60,250 9,117 Above YELLOW 6G 6 Yes
12/13/06 DALLAS Lease $53,000 24,260 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
01/25/07 MANHEIM Lease $47,500 9,474 Above BLUE 6G 6 No
04/26/07 RIVRSIDE Lease $50,000 66,435 Above WHI 565 6G 6 No

Price seems about right, perhaps low for retail. Recall, there was a mint silverstone 03 with about 5200 miles. It was advertised here on prime and autotrader and sat unsold for several months. It was in Carona, and the private owner was asking $61,500. Here's a pic from the ad.

2003nsxfront.jpg

Notice how the "white" with 66,435 sold for $2,500 MORE than the Blue with only 9,474 miles....:rolleyes: I guess the "boring" white are worth alot more:smile:
That doesn't mean anything. Different month, different auction and probably different bidders.

Take these two for instance. Same day, same color.

But i do like white. :wink:

Well considering that LBBP is such an inferior color, I assume it goes for much lower. This Silverstone NSX is truly an anomaly in todays market.

Indeed. Who are these cavaliers who dare blashpheme against Silverstone? :biggrin:

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum.

I don't see your "new owner" thread with pic's of the car :frown:. You know that's almost a requirement around here, we never get tired of looking at beautiful cars. :biggrin:

I was looking for a "new owners" thread last night but didn't find anything. Pix will be posted! :cool:

I was looking for a "new owners" thread last night but didn't find anything. Pix will be posted! :cool:
Sorry, that was my fault. Alot of people put "new owner" in the title of their thread there isn't a specific thread titled that.

Just start a new thread in the " New & Prospective Owners" forum. Just click on the new thread button toward the top left.

Awwww poor baby mad because his color is wholesale priced because it has low desirability. Tsk tsk! You should've bought a real exotic car color:biggrin: It's all good though as blending in with the crowd and getting senior meal discounts all go with "silver"..LOL

I truly feel for those who have chosen silver, it makes no sense really :confused: There must be some kind of help for these folks. I will keep them in my prayers, but even the Big Guy drives LBBP :biggrin:

I gotta say that this LBB Vs. Silverstone throwdown is getting darn right funny. Is always brightens may day. :biggrin:

Ditto, sometimes it's better than the sitcoms on TV.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You have to read about a months worth of post by comtec, Maximus_NSX, WingZ, and others. There's always a silver & blue trash talk. The silver team vs. the blue team. I have read enough where I think these guys are best buddies and are teasing each other just for the fun of it. You are correct, a NSX sexy period.

You have to read about a months worth of post by comtec, Maximus_NSX, WingZ, and others. There's always a silver & blue trash talk. The silver team vs. the blue team. I have read enough where I think these guys are best buddies and are teasing each other just for the fun of it. You are correct, a NSX sexy period.

:biggrin:

When you wear a skirt and your hair is curled
when you prance like a pansy as you whirl and twirl

you know deep down... you're only a girl
cuz your favorite color's Long Beach Blue Pearl

but when you have focus and your skills are honed,
like Ayrton Senna deep in a zone,

there's no need for words
the truth is known

you're a real man, bad to the bone
and that's why you drive... a Silverstone.

the truth is known

That's awesome . I'm still on the GPW team.

the truth is known

I like it!:biggrin:

Back