2004 NSX 7,581 miles for $61,995 on Autotrader. JH4NA21684T000073

Re: 2004 NSX 7,581 miles for $61,995 on Autotrader.

That is a truly excellent price. Very, very low. I would be surprised if there wasn't some reason for it to be so low.

Yes, like poor car sales and trying to move inventory...
but, I never fully trust a car salesman. Better to buy from a NSX Prime member!
:smile:

That is a truly excellent price. Very, very low. I would be surprised if there wasn't some reason for it to be so low.

It's the color. Nobody really wants Silverrock on a exotic sportscar so they automatically put a clearence price on it:biggrin:

It's the color. Nobody really wants Silverrock on a exotic sportscar so they automatically put a clearence price on it:biggrin:

Go away nasty LBBP owner. Go find a smurf blue thread!:biggrin:

Go away nasty LBBP owner. Go find a smurf blue thread!:biggrin:

Awwww poor baby mad because his color is wholesale priced because it has low desirability. Tsk tsk! You should've bought a real exotic car color:biggrin: It's all good though as blending in with the crowd and getting senior meal discounts all go with "silver"..LOL

I truly feel for those who have chosen silver, it makes no sense really :confused: There must be some kind of help for these folks. I will keep them in my prayers, but even the Big Guy drives LBBP :biggrin:

Awwww poor baby mad because his color is wholesale priced because it has low desirability. Tsk tsk! You should've bought a real exotic car color:biggrin: It's all good though as blending in with the crowd and getting senior meal discounts all go with "silver"..LOL

I truly feel for those who have chosen silver, it makes no sense really :confused: There must be some kind of help for these folks. I will keep them in my prayers, but even the Big Guy drives LBBP :biggrin:

I gotta say that this LBB Vs. Silverstone throwdown is getting darn right funny. Is always brightens may day. :biggrin:

That price is low enough that you should be able to buy the car and flip it and make a handsome profit. But there is most likely something wrong with it.

Arghh! WTF is TURBO2GO! I need backup!!!

Arghh! WTF is TURBO2GO! I need backup!!!

Maybe you need to team up with the other bland color "white" to help with your cause :tongue: Steve

I personally love LBB, but I've noticed the LBB NSXs are usually more inexpensive than all the other colors, including red? I haven't looked in at least 6 months, so maybe thats changed. =)

Yeah I thought LBB always go for higher.

Well considering that LBBP is such an inferior color, I assume it goes for much lower. This Silverstone NSX is truly an anomaly in todays market.

Maybe you need to team up with the other bland color "white" to help with your cause :tongue: Steve

OUCH!

Well considering that LBBP is such an inferior color, I assume it goes for much lower. This Silverstone NSX is truly an anomaly in todays market.

Dang that's all you got:frown: Guess that's why you drive a wholesale priced color car..LOL:biggrin:

I gotta say that this LBB Vs. Silverstone throwdown is getting darn right funny. Is always brightens may day. :biggrin:

it's only funny because the silverstoners are arguing a lost cause :wink:

j/k, i love em both
(BUT, just for the record, LBBP is much much better :biggrin: )

Wow that is a pretty cheap 04, I agree there must be some catch. Also I was looking over Ben's production numbers from 2002-2005 and although this information should make the Silverstone guys feel more popular it should explain why one color would demand a higher price.

2002 2003 2004 2005 Total
0076 0057 0072 0078 0283 Sliverstone

0024 0016 0019 0029 0088 LBBP

New guy here and I feel like I'm getting bashed right out of the box...:eek:

You guys are hard on a man... :frown: Anyway I just bought a '04Silverstone :redface: NSX #76 and I have to say this car is just SEX no matter what color! :cool:

About the car in question; First of all I would want to know if they drilled holes in that front bumper to put that license plate holder on :confused:

About the car in question; First of all I would want to know if they drilled holes in that front bumper to put that license plate holder on :confused:

Congrats on the new car and to answer your question, that looks like the stock front plate mount which attaches to two holes under the upper front bumper.

All of you Blue and Silver NSX owners are pu$$y's. Real men drive real sports cars which are RED. :D

Congrats on the new car and to answer your question, that looks like the stock front plate mount which attaches to two holes under the upper front bumper.

:cool:

Haven't looked under there yet...:rolleyes:

New guy here and I feel like I'm getting bashed right out of the box...:eek:

You guys are hard on a man... :frown: Anyway I just bought a '04Silverstone :redface: NSX #76 and I have to say this car is just SEX no matter what color! :cool:

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum.

I don't see your "new owner" thread with pic's of the car :frown:. You know that's almost a requirement around here, we never get tired of looking at beautiful cars. :biggrin:

Back