2004 Auto NSX at Cerritos Acura

Hello all,

Anyone near Cerritos Acura? They have a 2004 Silver Auto NSX available - yes I know it is an automatic. If someone can take a look at it for me regarding its condition, I would much appreciate it and I would compensate for your time. Please PM.

Thanks,
RNSX

If I have time I will check it out since I am in the area sometimes. Just let me know the details in what you are looking for. If you just want an opinion on it then that shouldn't be too hard. You should probably run a carfax and ask about maintenance history while you're are it.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am looking for an opinion of this NSX and am looking for the overall condition, external paint, any body work, internal leather/dash, how the smooth/rough engine is, wheels- any curb rash etc. basically condition of the NSX with rating out of 10. I will try to obtain about service records and Carfax from the dealer.

I appreciate your assistance.

Has anyone gone to Cerritos Acura to see this car? If not, I'll try and stop by to see it on my way to the monthly meet at South Coast Acura.

Mario
626-676-3000

Mcano,

Appreciate your dropping by Cerritos to look at the NSX! That's what makes NSXPrime a fantastic community - ask for help and everyone steps up right away. Thanks again.

I went to go look at this a couple of weeks ago. It was still in the back being "prepped". The told me that they were replacing the pads, rotors, and the arm rest. That's all the info I got.

Got a chance to check this out today. Not sure how clean of a car you want...but this one is not clean (in my opinion). There are scratches all over the exterior and even one part where there appears to be excessive buffing. The interior just looks worn...and the drivers side bolster has new leather and doesn't look very good. When i got out and shut the door I noticed the window seal trim was actually missing a chunk out of it. Once I noticed this I lost interest real fast and proceeded to leave. The salesman was perplexed that I thought this car wasn't "clean".

It looks like this car has been ridden hard and put away wet. To me, it looks like it was a grocery getter/daily commuter that was treated like a "beater" car. If you want to do the same, this car is for you.

That's my $.02

Last edited:
Your welcome.

I knew I would't be tempted to buy it as I could never own an automatic, but just seeing it in that condition was too much for me. I would venture to say that they are willing to negotiate, since they have already dropped the price $8k in only a month.

Good luck in your search.

Back