• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2003 Red/Black 5718 Miles (VIN JH4NA21673T000001)

SOLD - Thanks Prime

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):2003 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21673T000001 (first production number in 2003)

CURRENT MILEAGE: 5718
COLOR (EXT/INT): New Formula Red/Black-- Only one of 7 produced in 2003 with Red/Black interior
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Antonio, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $Sold

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__ Previous owner was a collector and stored in his collection. Was detailed and run regularly.

CLEAN TITLE? _yes___ Title in Hand

CLEAN CARFAX? _yes___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _NO___

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) _NO___

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Have documentation from 2 previous owners and since I have owned.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. Excellent

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Pride V2 exhaust (stock exhaust included in sale), Xpel clear bra on full front of car, full hood, mirrors and headlights ($1300 upgrade). K&N air filter -(stock air filter included). Zanardi floor mats (black with red trim). Other than these the car is 100% stock.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER). Purchased in Sep 2010. Wanted red/black with low miles and ideally a low VIN number. Purchased the car with 2292 original miles. Have put 3400 trouble free miles on the car. Always stored in climate controlled garage with a cover. Not driven except on sunny days - although was caught 2 times in light rain and had to detail it afterwards. Car has not had the TB/WP replaced. I have a certified NSX mechanic who owned his own shop and takes care of many NSX's here in South Texas. He has looked over it many times and up until now has said it has to few a miles to replace. He can easily do the TB/WP if the new owner wants it done. I have all the original books, keys and original window sticker. Car has the optional Keyless entry. This car is perfect in every way and truly a collector piece. However if you wanted to drive the wheels off of it -- it is an Acura and would run great.

I am selling due to an upcoming move and I just won't have the same garage space/room or ti
me to take care of this car and my other 2002 Imola NSX. Time for someone else to enjoy this car.
Any question, please PM

2003 Red.jpgMy 2 in the garage.jpg!BwzsbwQCWk~$(KGrHqYOKioEwQ1L-nhpBMKqTEZdVQ~~_12.jpg!BwzscMgEGk~$(KGrHqMOKjcEwhT4I7tjBMKqTGEHb!~~_12.jpg!Bwzsf8!Bmk~$(KGrHqUOKi8EwIs((t5vBMKqTUwvWQ~~_12.jpg!BwzsfJwCGk~$(KGrHqUOKjMEwReG-NnnBMKqTRznqQ~~_12.jpg!Bwzsk+Q!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKkQEwRQPOKyhBMKqTpo9T!~~_12.jpg!BwzsN3wEWk~$(KGrHqEOKi0EwOrtnLZEBMKqSKCdsw~~_12.jpg!BwzspmgB2k~$(KGrHqQOKjgEwQsft6D1BMKqT97zww~~_12.jpg!BwzsQWgBmk~$(KGrHqYOKkQEwQ(yntJjBMKqSWY44Q~~_12.jpg!Bwzugq!EWk~$(KGrHqMOKikEwQ4ofzb7BMKq,LF0rg~~_12.jpgIMG_0720.jpg!BwzsWNQBmk~$(KGrHqEOKj0EwOYbW1,eBMKqSut77w~~_12.jpg!BwzsWeg!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjUEw,F!dM6TBMKqSvf5K!~~_12.jpgIMG_0721.jpgIMG_0722.jpgIMG_0723.jpgIMG_0724.jpg

Last edited:
Back