• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2003 NSX Silverstone/Onyx, 13k miles, A to A+, JH4NA21613T000155

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Up for sale is my virtually stock, silverstone/onyx 2003 NSX (or "museum car" as my wife calls it). Just over 7,500 of 14.2k miles (just got back from a trip to Florida) in the two years I've owned it. Third, well-cared-for owner with clean Carfax, no stories. A to A+ on all levels, just out of warranty 11/07. Garage kept, always and meticulously hand washed and detailed by owner (no swirls). If there's a cleaner, low-mileage '03 around buy it, but I don't think you'll find one. 3M clear-bra and custom Valentine-one install with remote display. OEM Bridgestone tires all-around, fronts new 2/29/08, rears have 40-50% tread remaining.

The three of us into a two-seater doesn't go, so selling to buy our first family motorhome. Yea, going from NSX to diesel pusher, how about that one!

All keys, NSX car cover, manuals, service records available. Local Acura dealer for PPI if desired. No time for joy riders, so asking for "proof of finances" before showing. Located in Athens, GA, 60 miles east of Atlanta.

More pix available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/harymtv/sets/72157604041684149/

Attachments

• NSX_-_07.jpg
    NSX_-_07.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 743
  • NSX_-_15.jpg
    NSX_-_15.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 257
  • NSX_-_05.jpg
    NSX_-_05.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 259
  • NSX_-_04.jpg
    NSX_-_04.jpg