• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 Yellow/Yellow JH4NA21622t000213 60k miles $54k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my wife says if I want the lotus 7, I need to sell one of my toys.

2002 NSX-T all stock, 60,200 miles, not a problem in sight, I had been lusting after the car since bought new by a buddy in Los Angeles. Everytime I visited LA I somehow seemed to talk him out of it, and when he decided to go into a vw gti (Why??) I was there :-)

We drove it from LA to Orlando where it is now, without a single hiccup, its not pristine, small scuff on 1 rim and a scuff on the lower valance etc, but definetly one of the prettiest cars I have owned, it will make a great car for a fellow mid engine fanatic.

I am including a few pics, please contact me for alternate views etc, I am looking for a quick sale at $54k if its for a lightning quick sale, I may be a little pliable...

Please email me at [email protected] or call at 407-803-7063

p.s. just got off the phone from the original owner, i wanted to confirm that it was 100% original, and he reminded me that the car had the "de tuning" process done at the dealer when new to save on tires. he says this process is easily reversible, but goes to show it has been babied :-)

As of Sept 11, I have lowered the price to 50k even, That Lotus is really calling my name ;-)

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,550
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,052
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,264
  • nsx5.jpg
    nsx5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 984
Last edited:
40 something day update!

I have gotten a few offers, mostly lowballs (and even a few screwballs lol)

Car is sitting in the garage, waiting for a new owner, I still have my eyes on the lotus.

Make me an offer over 45k, come get it.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back