• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 Yellow/Black Vin# JH4NA21662T000019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im helping my younger brother sell his flawless 2002 NSX. The car is Yellow/Black, has approx. 18,6XX miles and is perfect in every way. It is a 6 speed, has the CD changer, and the tires brand new. Car needs nothing, and the oil has just been changed. I have driven this car on more than one occasion and it is solid. Carfax is clean, reflecting plenty of service history.

1/35 2002 NSX's-Yellow/Black, 6 speeds and 1/254 NSX's produced in 2002. Very rare and collectable vehicle.

The vehicle is sitting in my garage, and comes with books, both keys, and even the original window sticker. The car is privately owned by my younger brother and unfortunatly with the economy being what it is....he needs the money and the car has to go. That being said, this is by no means a "fire sale". He searched for this car for a very long time, I'm an NSX fanatic and currently own 2 of them and we all know what this car is worth. There is no real rush to sell it, worse case scenario is I'm adding another to my collection:redface: I'll hopefully have pics later this week but just picture a stock, yellow/black NA2:wink:

Asking $51,499 or best offer
Feel free to call me, Michael at 732-672-0194 or email me at [email protected]

There is a lien on this vehicle through American Honda Finance and I can make all the neccesary arrangments, including shipping and anything else.

Last edited:
Mods, if we could get a monthly bump to reflect new price $51,500. Car has not been driven since the original post. Thanks. Any questions, feel free to call my brother, Daniel @ 732-735-3679.

Car is no longer for sale, he's decided to keep it. Thanks anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back