2002 to 2004 rear valence color

Hi all,
Does anyone know what the paint color of the center part of the rear valence is on a 2002 to 2004? Also, is there a paint code?
I want it as stock looking as possible so I cant the correct paint color.

Anyone in southern NJ know a great paint place?
And, do they need to mix some kind of rubber in the paint so its more flexable? I dont want it to start chipping.
Thanks,
Calvin

Im assuming any type of "Glossy Black" would work (thats how mine was painted). Just make sure they do a near perfect color match on the outer parts.

Mines next to an 04 (Ron's)
DSCF0473.jpg

Im sure you will love it :D

Sweet, where did u get your rear valence and how much? Also, what was the price of the paint job? And did they mix rubber compound in the paint? Its so its more flexable.
Thanks,
Calvin

NSXNXT said:
Sweet, where did u get your rear valence and how much? Also, what was the price of the paint job? And did they mix rubber compound in the paint? Its so its more flexable.
Thanks,
Calvin

I got my rear valance from Niello ( $550 ??) and got it painted and installed by a reputable shop in the Bayarea, the owner did mention something about a certain paint for flexibility (dont remember what it was) it was a certain type of paint. Dont know if it had rubber blends. I paid $460 for a three stage paint and install. The color match is awesome......

I think silver is a hard paint to match, as I have seen silvers with body kits and sometimes its a darker shade than the other, Im just too picky I guess :D

hope this helps

Last edited:
Ouch, maybe Ill wait till I get the 2002 hood, front bumper and rear valence and pain them together. consistent color match AND probably cheaper.
Thansk again,
Calvin

Back