• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 Red/Onyx w/ only 5K miles JH4NA21602T000209

This is a 2002 Red/Onyx NSX with only 5900 miles. 6-speed. Pristine condition with no accidents ever! Was purchased new in March of 2003 so there is another 1 1/2 years of warranty left.

Have all service records (only oil changes) in addition to the original window sticker and books.

No stories here, just an exceptional example of the last style of the NSX.

NEW Chrome SSR Integral lightweight rims as well as keyless entry, 6 disc changer and NSX car cover and case.

Price is <s>$67,995</s> NOW $64,995. and you know how hard it is to find a perfect low mileage Red NSX.

Please email [email protected] for more information or call (925)838-9971 pacific time and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Acura_2002_Red_NSX_Side_View.jpg

Acura_2002_Red_NSX_Front.jpg

Acura_2002_Red_NSX_Rear.jpg

Acura_2002_Red_NSX_Rear_side.jpg

Acura_2002_Red_NSX_front_side.jpg

2002_Red_NSX_Interior.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in the San Francisco Area. Also if anyone would like photos, I'm glad to email them. I've tried loading photos and the site tells me they are attached, but for some reason they don't show up.

Poppa, got your pictures. Car looks good. Got a CARFAX on it seems everyting is good. How did you acquire this car. I noticed it went fron St. Louis to Chandler and then to California. Give me some info on it.

Is the car in excellent condition? Any problems?

Regards,
Warren

whwnsx said:
Poppa, got your pictures. Car looks good. Got a CARFAX on it seems everyting is good. How did you acquire this car. I noticed it went fron St. Louis to Chandler and then to California. Give me some info on it.

Is the car in excellent condition? Any problems?

Regards,
Warren

The car was owned by a gentleman in Phoenix who used to work for Amheiser Busch in St. Louis, and then moved to phoenix. He bought the car new in March of 2003. My Father, (who lives in Chandler) received the car from him and then I got it from him and brought it to the Bay Area.

It's really only a two owner car and the history is exceptional. No accidents ever and is in Gorgeous condition with no issues at all. I have all the original paperwork including the original bill of sale, window sticker, etc. that documents all of the above information, both from the original owner and my dad.

Last edited:
I live in the Bay Area and would like to check it out. Let me know if its still for sale and when I could take a look at it.

Thanks.

It is still available and I live in Danville. Please call me at (925)838-9971 and we can discuss a time to see it.

Back