• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002, RED/BLACK, 6MT, 49K miles, JH4NA21642T000178

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALE PENDING FUND TRANSFER.

Mandatory Information
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2002 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:JH4NA21642T000178
CURRENT MILEAGE: 48,900
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): AUSTIN, TX
PRICE: $ 49,500 OBO

Additional Information
CLEAN TITLE? YES, NO ACCIDENTS OR FENDER BENDERS, NO PAINT OR BODY WORK
MODIFICATIONS:
  • SHARK ANTENNA
  • ALLOY WHEELS
  • AFTERMARKET HEADER FOR A THROATIER SOUND
  • CLEAR FRONT HOOD BRA FOR ROCK CHIP PROTECTION

Kept out of rain, garaged, never red lined, and dealer maintained with no expense spared. Paint has showroom luster and gloss (with the usual minor scratches that have been touched up unprofessionally by hand by me). You have to know where to look for those touch ups, or you don't even notice them. Interior is also in excellent shape. Tires will probably need replacing in another 5 to 8k miles.

I have only put about 1.5K miles during the last 12 months. That is my ONLY reason for letting her go. Wasn't an easy decision, and I will miss her :frown:. However, it's time to stop running away from that I don't drive her enough to justify keeping her.

Below are some quick phone camera snaps, since I don't own a SLR.

Master mechanic who services it at David McDavid Acura says it's the cleanest shape NSX he maintains. The dealer's number is (512)335-5555 if you want to call and inquire. They serviced it late last year. I've not taken it in for checkup this year because I've not driven it even 1.5 miles this year (but I do fire it up every and take it around the block at least every other weekend).

No mechanical, electrical or any other kind of issues - EVERYTHING works as it should. Clean title. No accidents or fender benders.

Fell free to PM me with your contact info. However, you may expect a faster response if you care to text 512.413.8088, and I shall respond as soon as time permits.

ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F39A9D25F.jpg

ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F3A039B5F.jpg

ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F3CC81A5F.jpg

ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F3D82AF5F.jpg

ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F3DCBED5F.jpg

http://Imagedeposit.com/ad_images/I...BIG_UserID_172433_Image_number_5F3DF57E5F.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back