2002 NSX 24K km's VIN:jh4na21612t000123

Iam interested in buying this distinctive low mileage yellow NSX which is presently being advertised by a Chicago based seller for sale online in Germany/Europe for $20k including shipping to an EU address FOC. Sounds good? Maybe too good to be true? Do you know or have you seen this NSX or its owner Donald Richardson by any chance on this forum as Iam corresponding with a person by email and wish to check the car out independently. Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• bd2c_19.jpg
    bd2c_19.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 56
  • bd2f_19.jpg
    bd2f_19.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 46
  • bd12_19.jpg
    bd12_19.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 39
  • bd24_19.jpg
    bd24_19.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 58
  • bd28_19.jpg
    bd28_19.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 36
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107635

41PVYCZ96QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

But seriously:

1. Why would a 2002 be sold for $20,000?
2. Why would a Chicago seller list it for sale in Europe?
3. Why would this ridiculously low price include shipping?

Last edited:
I found one you might be interested in. It's on Craig's List in San Francisco, Chicago and New York. The car is actually in Miami. It's a 2007 Spa Yellow with 2,300 miles and it's listed for $9,000. Clear title. The owner is in Angola. He had to return to his native country due to a massive wambat outbreak and is forced to sell the car. There is no phone number due to the fact the owner is constantly in the field fighting the wambats trying to eat his crops. He does have a servent that monitors his e-mail and will relay messages to him. It's [email protected] If you wire him $4,500 via Western Union you can pick up the car and then wire the other $4,500 upon delivery.

I would jump on this deal myself, but I am waiting on delivery of my 2008 Red/Black with delivery miles only. The car is somewhere in California. I found it on Ebay for $12,000. The pervious owner had some bank problems in Nigeria so I had to wire him $14,000 and he is going to send me the $2,000 balance along with the PPI.

Hope to see you at our next meet.

Paul,

The guy in Chicago that is trying to sell his car in Europe has a New York phone number. Run.

And Paul, as well as everyone else, you can always google the email address to find out what else the person has done. I am always skeptical when I see hotmail addresses because they are free and essentially untraceable.

This guy also has the following listings:

2007 Bentley for $27,000

2007 Bentley for 18,000 pounds - aka "Don Rochleau"

2007 Bentley in an auction for 27,000 Euros

I found one you might be interested in. It's on Craig's List in San Francisco, Chicago and New York. The car is actually in Miami. It's a 2007 Spa Yellow with 2,300 miles and it's listed for $9,000. Clear title. The owner is in Angola. He had to return to his native country due to a massive wambat outbreak and is forced to sell the car. There is no phone number due to the fact the owner is constantly in the field fighting the wambats trying to eat his crops. He does have a servent that monitors his e-mail and will relay messages to him. It's [email protected] If you wire him $4,500 via Western Union you can pick up the car and then wire the other $4,500 upon delivery.

I would jump on this deal myself, but I am waiting on delivery of my 2008 Red/Black with delivery miles only. The car is somewhere in California. I found it on Ebay for $12,000. The pervious owner had some bank problems in Nigeria so I had to wire him $14,000 and he is going to send me the $2,000 balance along with the PPI.

Hope to see you at our next meet.

See, that's how you know it's a scam. If this were real, the owner would be checking his own email and the servant would be fighting the wambats.

And Paul, as well as everyone else, you can always google the email address to find out what else the person has done. I am always skeptical when I see hotmail addresses because they are free and essentially untraceable.

This guy also has the following listings:

2007 Bentley for $27,000

2007 Bentley for 18,000 pounds - aka "Don Rochleau"

2007 Bentley in an auction for 27,000 Euros

Thanks again Bob, this guys sure keeping busy:eek:

Back