2002 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO $115,000

Seems suspicious to me, but I guess anything's possible.

Also, if the guy's truly willing to let it go for $115k, why are people bidding above that?

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 10 December 2002).]

Originally posted by ALLAN:
I looked a that, it a huge scam. If he were in such a huge rush to sell, any dealer would give him 200,000 on the spot.

That's exactly what I was going to write.

Plus he has other eBay cars for sale as well, such as a '95 Ferrari 355 GTB (which he has massively overpriced at $115K -- Hmmm, same price for the Murcielago as the GTB. Coincidence??).

Funny thing is, the Ferrari pics he has enclosed in the eBay are the same ones that have been put up by a dealer for the last four months. I emailed this guy to ask him what is up, and I'll give you one guess as to whether he responded.

A sucker is born every minute...

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 10 December 2002).]

Look at the terms of payment:

Forms of payment I will accept are, personal check, cashiers check, Wired Funds (Preferred Method, Fast, Safe, and Secure). If you intend to bid, please insure that all funds are available. I will not accept bid retractions for any reason. Anyone that has the winning bid, and does not submit payment will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The vehicle will be shipped within 48 hours after the full payment has been received and verified by my bank. Full payment is due within 72 hours, at the close of the auction.

Any sane person who is dealing with a seller like this with 0 feedback would only go through an escrow process.

"I have just found-out that my wife intends to file for a divorce in about two week's"

buying a Murcielago, NO SURPRISE MATE!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Geez, whats up with all these scams?!

I know when I buy my NSX, I'm going to buy a plane ticket and check it out there myself! Better to lose a few hundred bucks than some thousands...

ditto.

if i were buying an NSX i'd go check it out simply to prolong the enjoyment of buying it. buying a car over the net just makes it a commodity... like buying a book off amazon.com

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 11 December 2002).]

Back