2002 interior question?

Hey Guys,

I'd like to know about the interior trim in the 2002, perhaps you can clarify this for me. I've been looking at NSXs for a good while. One thing I thought was particular about the 2002 + models in the interior is that the dash trim and arm rest trim insert around the vent and window operator buttons was a metalic plastic piece that is different from all the others before it.

Tim

the plastic trim color of the 2002 nsx is a lighter silver then earlier years. the earlier years plastic trim color is the same with the exception of the 99 zanardi (type s) that is another different color.

in addition to the 02 cars having differend trim color
-starting in 2000 the seats and door panels are perforated leather (better looking)
-starting in 2002 the dash, steering wheel and shift boot material is stiched with silver thread.
-the guage surround of the 2002-2003 is the light silver trim color as the trim around the doors and center console.
-the gauage surround of the 04-05 nsx's is textured black with blue guages and the 04-05 has a nicely weighted shift knob.

My 2003 has dark blue gauges. It's not completely accurate. I believe the bezel around the gauges is what changed.

Back