2002 imola

Are there any serious buyers for my 2002 Imola orange with 13000 original km's? I am the dealer that bought the car at the Toronto Auto auction.
I paid 92k for it wholesale. The car is located in burlinton and it is perfect.
That color is a real head turner. I have had several of these cars and this one gets the most attention on the street.
Financing is available through Honda Canada or you can lease the car with our leasing company

Please send me a private message if you have an interest
Cheers.

Last edited:
Nice car - there are buyers out there so just keep trying......Anyone looking for a 97+ is BOUND to consider this car very closely as financially it makes more sense than the slightly older cars IMO.

The only thing you have working against you now is the exchange rate.

SPA_S2000 said:
The only thing you have working against you now is the exchange rate.

And the Cayman, which will be that price range for a 2005, I think it will be a tough sell, might have to eat it on this one but you never know; I contacted you guys about leasing a few months ago and you never got back to me with details, BTW. Best of luck with the sale.

Is it true that you guys have turned down $94ishk for this car?

If you care what I paid for my 02 with 11k km from a dealer almost a year ago, PM me.

just put thruxton 18"(front) and 19"(rear) on my 02. price remains $98000 with both sets of wheels

Attachments

• DSC01913.JPG
    DSC01913.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 260
Back