• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx VIN:JH4NA216XT000105

Status
Not open for further replies.
2002 Imola Orange Pearl / Onyx interior NSX 6-speed

This Imola was the only Imola/Onyx made in 2002. It is also only 1 of 8 total Imola Orange Pearl / Onyx interior NSX's made between 2002 and 2005. This car is so rare that it took me 2 years to find it. Only one other in this combo has come up for sale recently and that was in 2008 and was the 05 that had only 69miles on the odometer and sold for $89k U.S.

My NSX has a clear and clean CARFAX and been babied its entire life. This NSX is so close to brand new its shocking. No dents, scratches, dings, etc. Just immaculate. I've got the original window sticker framed which is included of course along with the factory wheels, suspension, exhaust, car cover, and CD Changer.

VIN #: JH4NA216XT000105
Mileage: 12,333
Price: $65,000 obo.

Aftermarket goodies include:
JIC Force 05 wheels 17/18 with Hankook tires
JIC/SOS adjustable coilover suspension
Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust
NSX-R Shift bootie and 6-speed knob

Servicing and Warranty:
The car was bought from NSXPrime member White92 who works for Jody Wilkinson Acura in Salt Lake City. Even though the car had 9,199 miles on her we decided to replace the timing belt and water pump as a precautionary measure before the car was shipped to me in Dubai. The factory states 6 years or 90,000 miles whichever comes first. Well time came before mileage...

Even though the car is here in Dubai its a good time to ship as the market pricing for shipping a car is quite low. I'm in the Logistics field and can use my contacts here to get a shipping quote to your door. It will take 1 month to arrive and approx. $2000 U.S. to ship.

Reason for selling? My Fiancee lost her job, I'm about to lose my job and prospects for others in Dubai are not good. Our priorities have changed as a result and its alot of money that I have tied up in the car that I can use for other things (home, etc). Will I miss it - yes, uncomfortably so. I hold the title in hand and there are no liens on the car. This was my second NSX (my first was bought from NSX Prime member ViperDriver) and won't be my last. I'll be back in due course.

I'm a well known member of NSXPrime being friends with quite a few members. I understand that buying a vehicle from someone overseas to be daunting but I think of myself as someone very trustworthy. Many on here have met me in person and can vouch for me. NSX Prime member Commander was just here this past weekend and can certainly vouch for the condition of my NSX. Both White92 and The Kid (long standing members here on NSXPrime) have offered to broker the deal if needed to ensure you are not being taken for a ride.

Contact me at [email protected] or PM me here on NSX Prime if interested.

Here are pictures:

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back