• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 2002+ Ducted Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a painted CF to match the Silverstone metallic. Very unique hood, gets A LOT of comments and certainly sets the car apart from the rest. I'm changing some things around this winter on the car and have opted for a different look, so I have another hood in mind.

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED, however - will ship at your expense. I'm located in the Washington DC area, Northern VA.

$600+shipping

Please PM if interested.

900107616_TRLrw-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Monthly Bump!

I'm open to reasonable offers, would really like to have this out soon, it's taking up garage space.

It's packed up in a perfect box, completely wrapped in foam padding around the edges, and floating on foam inside the box. It's ready for war and will certainly ship without any issue. :)

Last edited:
I want this hood gone. It's boxed up and ready to ship ASAP and using up space in my garage.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER. BEST OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back