2002 conversion question

Hi everyone. Im a newbie here interested in purchasing a NSX in the near future. I would like to know more information about doing an 2002 and up front conversion. I would like to know what is ALL involved in doing the swap. is it all bolt on? or do you have to cut and weld the radiator support etc.? Your response to this will be gladly appreciated. Thanks! :smile:

these guys know the details better than I - if you do a search you'll find tons of info as well...

It's a very expensive conversion, the headlights alone cost $1000's

rickysals said:
these guys know the details better than I - if you do a search you'll find tons of info as well...

It's a very expensive conversion, the headlights alone cost $1000's

The headlight house alone is $1800 bucks, plus or minus a few.

You still have to buy the bumper, hood, HID, etc, which will push it to around 6 grand.

thanks for the reply and help everyone. I really appreciate it. i have one more question......are all these parts interchangable? just plug and play and no or just minor modifications to make these parts fit?

DEAN325i said:
thanks for the reply and help everyone. I really appreciate it. i have one more question......are all these parts interchangable? just plug and play and no or just minor modifications to make these parts fit?

I'll spare you the search...:wink:

Everything is interchangeable except the headlights. Those involve some minor frame cutting, a bracket kit and a harness kit, all available from Dali. Also your electrical guy will have to switch some wires around on the relay for the high beams. No biggie.

You can keep your fenders but if you go to the updated sideskirts you'll need the door sill piece as well.

G

NSXGMS said:
I'll spare you the search...:wink:

E Also your electrical guy will have to switch some wires around on the relay for the high beams. No biggie.

G

All wiring needed is done at the harness. No need to rewire any relays.

Armando

For the HID, turn signal you can use the old socket for the lights.

Back