• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 black/black 12K mi VIN JH4NA21632T000074.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[reposting this with the price and more details]

I am selling an excellent condition Acura NSX-T with 12,xxx miles. Black/black, six speed and CD changer. The car is completely factory stock with zero modifications. This is a local Northern California car and has been garaged and well taken care of. The condition is consistent with the low miles on the car and the interior is like new. 4 keys, including the red key are included. To the best of my knowledge, everything works and there has not been any paint or body work done on it. I ran a Carfax on the car last year and it was clean.

The VIN is JH4NA21632T000074. I'm technically the second owner but I have not put more than a few hundred miles on it since I bought it last year so you may choose to think of this as a single owner car. :-)

I am selling this very low mileage example of the new body style NSX for $54K. Car is located in Silicon Valley, San Mateo. I'm selling because I have too many NSXs. I love them all but girlfriend insists on getting her garage space back (for her Prius!)

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back