2002-2005 Wht for sale

I have been on the search for a while for a low mile NSX in wht for sale(10k or less). I have found several sil. low mile cars but they are asking primo money for them IMO. Any help will be great and also any opinions on how much a 2k 05 NSX is worth?

An '05 with 2k miles will sell for around $75k IMO.

I agree. For a car with only 2K miles that is about the bottom dollar I have seen. That is essentialy a new NSX.

I have been on the search for a while for a low mile NSX in wht for sale(10k or less). I have found several sil. low mile cars but they are asking primo money for them IMO. Any help will be great and also any opinions on how much a 2k 05 NSX is worth?

What's your definition of "low miles"? Low total miles or low miles for that particular year?

White will command a premium as it's really rare color on an already rare car. Plus with NSX-R fever what it is around here you'd have to compete with quite a few people so price would go up. Hopefully this won't turn into a color war when I say that white seems to be the only color that commands a premium among NSX buyers. Plus it's gorgeous:biggrin:

Back