• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2001 Red/Tan NSX-T 44500 miles JH4NA21621T000095

Vehicle Description

Like-New condition 2001 Red/Camel NSX-T. Currently located in Edmonton, Alberta, this is originally a US based NSX. I brought this car up last June, and it has passed all inspections with flying colours.

New clutch replaced at 36K miles. New tires in May/06 with only about 600 miles on them. This is the LAST set of OEM size tires available in Canada.

The car has been inspected by West Side Acura in Edmonton on May 8, 2006. I will bring it to any local Acura dealer for another inspection prior to final payment. The car had a very thorough inspection including compressions testing when I bought the car. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car.

Full payment via bank wire prior to pick up or shipping of the car.

The car is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I only drive it when there is virtually no chance for rain.

The only reason I am selling this beauty is that I just recently took my first son home from the hospital. He was 2 months premature, and he takes up most of my free time. I don't have enough time to enjoy driving this car and would like to find a new happy home for it. By far this is the best car that I have ever driven.

It has been raining quite a bit so I only have a couple basic pictures. Additional pictures available upon request.

Asking $69,900 CAD obo.

Please call or email for more information.

Last edited:
Back