2001 NSX

Looking for information on 2001 NSX, any one know what production numbers where for that year? Also is there any stats that show how many are actually still in existence? And What would be considered Low Mileage?

I remember seeing a chart on here somewhere that shows all cars produced every year and how many in each colors. One of the old timers will post it for you I am sure. Any specific reason why only 01? I am curious since mine is a 01.

See this post:

Low mileage would be anything under 25,000 or so (roughly 1000 per year) - others may have a different number in mind

For JDM numbers, see here:

Turn on translation for this one:

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime! That chart was mostly @centerpunch 's work, I just re-organised it a bit.

Low mileage is a highly subjective term :unsure: especially for NSX's, but you can look at the odometer statistical distribution on @RacerXwing valuation document here. Anything below 44k would be below average, but those values are frozen at their sale date so many of those cars have been driven somewhat since. I still consider mine low mileage with 50k: :)

BTW, if you want to reference other users, hit the @ key and the first 3 letters of their username, which should then open a pop-up to select them. They'll then also be notified that they've been referenced.

Last edited:
Is this accurate? Based on my reading. It looks as though the last three digits of the vin# in each year, starts with 100 and this calls out he production number of a specific car. Is that accurate? meaning if the vin ends in 121, it would have been the 21'st car produced that year?

Back