2001 NSX Yellow on ebay

Has or could someone in the Houston area check this car out for me?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2407377983&category=5337

2001 yellow/blk 6800 miles.
I like the car but for some reason my instincts are leary of this one. Any one out that way that can take a look at this car and provide feedback? EXPO motors, I have seen this car come through ebay twice now. Any opinions on this one.

VIN# JH4NA21681T000005

TIA,

DC

Im still looking for assistance in Houston TX if someone has the time to give this car a good look before i make the journey out there. Appreciate any help in that area.

Thanks

DC

This car has been up for sale since last October, 2002. The "Buy it now" used to be $68K, and look where it's at now.

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Bare with me here,

Do you percieve that as an indication something might not be right with this car or could it be no one else wants a yellow one? I havent seen the car first hand or even found anyone in houston to go look at it yet. Just looking for the right car and the right deal to go with that car. The deal on this one happens to be getting much better and they are being somewhat fair on my 2001 BMW 530 tradein. Still looking with patience for that SILVER or the YELLOW.

peace,
DC

Doesn't look like anything's wrong with the car. I think it's a good deal, and if you're seriously interested in purchasing it, I think you should visit their dealership and get the car inspected. From the pics, the car looks great. Also, I've only heard good things about this dealership. I just wanted you to know that it's been on sale since October so you should be able to get a sweet deal by negotiating a bit more.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Many others in the NSX Florida chapter will attest to the condition of my car and how it is treated.

How would they know, since you've never bothered to join the club?
tongue.gif

i dont really trust this car... take a look at the condition of the seats... it sure doesnt look like it only has 6800 miles...

i would be cautious since the seller has been trying to sell the car for so long and still hasnt sold.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
You make it too difficult to join.

1. Have you tried?

2. See the description of all the different ways you can join in this topic. Some of them are pretty easy. For example, I'll be happy to call you (on my nickel) and take your information over the phone to sign you up...

Yo NSXFO,

[email protected]

Been driving my friends 91 red/blk supercharged this week as he left it at my house when he went out of town (bad move). Damn , I got the fever bad. Still looking for the right car though, trying to be patient and get exactly what i want. Thanks for any help finding a very clean ride 1st choice silver/blk 91-94, 2nd yellow/blk 97-2001, 3rd choice, superclean 97.

TIA

DC

Originally posted by X-spdfrk:
1st choice silver/blk 91-94, 2nd yellow/blk 97-2001, 3rd choice, superclean 97.

Don't look too hard for that silver '94...

(since silver wasn't available that year)

Back