• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2001 NSX-T Red/Tan with ~2,400 miles

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
A gentleman in western North Carolina has a Red/Tan 2001 NSX-T with about 2,400 miles for sale. It has keyless and a CD changer and he says it is "in absolute 100 point as new condition." His asking price is $68,000. Call Harvey at 828-321-0731.

NOTE: I have no affiliation with the seller, I have never seen this car in person, and I do not know anything else about the car, so please don't ask. I have, however, met this gentleman before and seen his garage. He is a big auto enthusiast who owns many high-end automobiles in absolutely immaculate museum-like condition. He has also owned quite a few NSXs, and the couple I've seen in the past were in perfect A+ condition, as were all the cars in his collection. If anyone is looking for a truly mint condition red/tan 2001, I strongly recommend looking into this car further.

Back