2001 nsx rims on my 95 talon/eclipse

I know this question is about as nutty as it gets!! I have my 01 nsx solaris silver rims sitting in my closet and I was wondering If they would fit on my 1995 talon turbo AWD? the rims are perfect and just collecting dust and I figured why not "a little glimer on my X" even when she's sleeping in the garage.. In all seriousness I cant seem to find out if they'd fit. If anyone knows if they will please respond, Ill post pics asap so everyone can get a laugh. why cant I shine even in my beater!!

Well, this is not a helpful post so I apologize for that BUT if they are '01 rims then they are blades silver, not solaris silver.

Solaris = painted darker grey = 94-96 OEM
Blades = machined finished = 97-01 OEM

Either way, they are worth some cash. If you have no desire to keep them, then sell them!

Would the Talon/Eclipse be able to handle all the front-vs-rear differences in the NSX wheels? Diameter, width, offset, center bore - the NSX front wheel is really quite different from the rear. This makes it unsuitable for most other cars, particularly those that were designed to use the same wheels front and rear.

Back