2001 NSX - Evaluation?

Hi, I have found a 2001 T-coupe with 33K miles from a certified dealer. Red, black leather. Rear tire looks pretty used up, leading me to question the certification exam. Any ideas about what to look for in particular, and any estimate of a "fair" price, and a range of "great price" to "way over"?

Thanks.

lencap said:
Any ideas about what to look for in particular, and any estimate of a "fair" price, and a range of "great price" to "way over"?
Sounds like you haven't looked in the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions). Click on FAQ on the red bar at the top of your screen, then click on "Buy, Sell". You'll find links to the sections called Pricing and Used NSX Checklist.

lencap said:
Hi, I have found a 2001 T-coupe with 33K miles from a certified dealer. Red, black leather. Rear tire looks pretty used up, leading me to question the certification exam. Any ideas about what to look for in particular, and any estimate of a "fair" price, and a range of "great price" to "way over"?

Thanks.
Just go ahead and buy two or three sets of rear tires, you will use them I promise.:wink:

Back