2001 NSX 86k miles $25k!!!!!! someone buy this now

link: http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/1197533150.html

Hey, I came across this 2001 black/black NSX with 86,000 miles. The owner Neil is asking $25k, which is a ridiculous deal.

Unfortunately I can't buy the car, but someone should. His number is: 805.720.9013

I gave him a call, and he has some people checking out the car today; I can't imagine it lasting long.

good luck!

10 years newer, 10k miles lower than my car and $2000 cheaper than my x..

Hi Guys
I drove this car today. Neil, the owner is a nice guy, but in my view the car's a beater. Although technically one-owner (leased by a company) it's been driven by numerous people, all encouraged to 'drive it hard'.

It does drive well, brakes good and his power, but overdue for timing belt/water pump. 87,000 plus miles.

He admits its' been in 2 accidents, says a car backed into him in parking lot, then he did same thing to left fender in his driveway with his Explorer. The fender paint is dull and doesn't match. The right rear fender has a huge scratch as well, but the overall paint is weathered, possibly repainted and clearcoat is peeling or scratched. The right taillight is gouged at the top. The right exhaust tip is gone and the tailpipe bent.

Interior looks good, no rips or tears. Radio works, cd changer broken. A/C blows cold. Wheels ok, fairly new tires.

For 10 grand you could repaint it, pull the engine and go through it, but then you'd have a $35k 2001 with double the mileage of most 2001s out there. Sorry whole vin# didn't show. I can't tell if it's a reflection or number was gouged out. Should have written down the vin.

The car I looked at was different. It was in the Phoenix CL ads. I probably won't end up getting it now but someone should take a look.

Poor car :frown: The interior sure looks nice...but the rest of the car really needs help.

Crappy paint repair job... Bent tail pipe... big paint scuffs on trunk lid... dirty engine compartment... Run to the exit! What condition the transaxial is in not to mention other vital components is anybody's guess. A high-end car that has received poor care, perhaps as this one, sends me to the exit door promptly.

Back