• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2001 6 speed NSX-T Red/Tan JH4NA21601T000113

Fellow NSX owners and potential buyers:

OK, it is time to let our NSX-T go to a new loving home. :frown: My wife wants a new SL500 or a 997 C4S coupe and the NSX is "hers" so that is the deal.

Here are some specifics about this terrific Red and Tan 6 speed car:

18K miles
we are the 2nd owners
7 year/100K Acura extended warranty
Always Acura maintained with all service records since new
CT muffler - have the original
2002 factory rear valance upgrade
HID lights - (Steve's)
Bilstein shocks on lower perch
20mm front /25mm rear wheel spacers
2002 center rear taillight upgrade (Acura emblem)
new tan floormats (still in wrapper)
Gentex NVS rear mirror with dim/comp/temp/dome and garage opener
New factory windshield (old one rock chipped)
Wheels (4) just refinished to factory specs (had some clear coat blisters)
SOS shift knob -have the original
Stacy's original machined instrument rings
Acura factory keyless entry
Clear bra
Battery tender installed
Heat barrier material installed to insulate trunk from muffler

That is about it. I am asking $62,500 for this car with all the goodies.

The car recently had the front bumper (upper portion) painted when someone backed into it (while we watched) and scratched it. That means the rear valance and front upper bumper are not original paint. As far as I know the rest of the car is all original and has never been hit.

The car was originally an east coast car and was transported in a closed carrier when I bought it. Upon arriving in CA it went to Pleasanton Acura for a complete 30K service, all fluids and filters were replaced and it had a complete valve adjustment. I wanted to establish a good baseline for everything on the car to make sure it was perfectly maintained.

As I said, the car is my wife's (I replaced her Porsche C4S with the NSX) and it is her weekend cruiser. The only time I get to drive it is when it is dirty and needs cleaning/waxing, the gas tank is empty or I beg to take it to an NSX function :smile: . Most of the time the car sits under a cover in our garage as we both have daily drivers. We are both over 50 and the car is not "raced".

Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what the car looks like. I will send more pictures to those interested. The best way to reach me is [email protected], put NSX in the subject line please.

Thanks, Michael & Ann Marie

Attachments

• DSCN0125 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0125 (Medium).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,436
  • DSCN0087 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0087 (Medium).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3,583
  • DSCN0121 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0121 (Medium).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,689
  • DSCN0086 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0086 (Medium).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,932
  • DSCN0139 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0139 (Medium).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4,572
Last edited:
I purchased the extended warranty to take it to January of 2009 despite it being Acura certified which gave it some additional warranty coverage, but still not as good as the extended warranty now covering the car.

Price cut- The car is now priced at $58,995. This is a very nice and clean car. As much as I love seeing it in the garage- the car wants to be driven.

This car is still looking for a responsible owner (with money). Thank you. Maybe 2007 will be the year.

Last edited:
This may be the longest running thread in the for sale section. Car still available. If I wait a little longer the 2008 997 C4S will be out! Wife kind of wanting another 911! I would rather, and still trying to put her in a SL550. Wish me luck. Oh well.

Yeah, yeah still available.....and the guy that keeps calling to offer me $45K, please never call again. You can't buy this car for$45K sheesh.....

Back