• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Silverstone Metallic / Onyx NSX-T #JH4NA2163YT000049

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meticulously maintained 2000 Silverstone Metallic / Onyx NSX-T for sale.
Miles: 23K
All Stock. Onyx interior, 6 speed transmission, stock stereo system with CD changer & tape deck.
Bridgestone S0-3 Tires (70% tread remaining)

I am the third owner of this car. The first owner passed away and his estate was auctioned off. The second owner aquired the Acura certified pre-owned vehicle and took incredible care of the car. Maintained by Gary Force Acura. In his care, the car was polished frequently with zaino, covered, and stored in a separate garage. I acquired the car in July of '04 with ~18.5 K original miles on it. When I bought it, the alignment had already been set to zero in order to preserve the tires.

It has absolutely no problems. I have kept detailed records (and previous owners records) on all maintenance performed. Under my ownership, it has only been maintained by David McDavid Acura of Austin.

No accidents, no dings, no paintwork. The car has been covered, stored in a garage, and never seen rain.

Reason for selling: buying a house in April.

Offered at $57,000 obo. PM me or email me at [email protected].

Pictures to be uploaded soon.
Edit 2/27 - Link to pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/contactandrewchen/my_photos

thanks!

Andrew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back