2000 Red NSX-T in Orlando - Has anyone looked at this car? JH4NA2163YT000133

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...997&isp=y&pager.offset=25&lang=en&cardist=873

Has anyone looked at this car. The price and mileage are kind of close to what I'm looking for (mileage is a little higher than I would like, but not terrible), the only thing I don't like is all of the stereo mods/navigation, but I guess those could always be taken out. My other concern now is that the car has been for sale for quite a while (makes me think there's something wrong w/ the car, especially since the price seems just a bit lower than many of the other 2000's I've seen for sale). Anyways, I'm not even sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger (hence I haven't made a trip out to see this car, since it's a good distance away), but I was just wondering if anyone has gone to look at this car. If so, would you mind posting what you saw. Thanks!

Price is very low for a 2000 w/ 30k.... either that or I overpaid BIG TIME for my 2000, even though it was one owner, private sale, 7400 miles. For that price at a dealer it must have a story. Check it out, and then check it twice. PPI and then some.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

If you want me to check this car out for you I can. I live in the same town and have seen them ( dealership ) run this car through the auction before.

Warmest regards,
brian

CL65 Captain said:
Price is very low for a 2000 w/ 30k.... either that or I overpaid BIG TIME for my 2000, even though it was one owner, private sale, 7400k, private sale. For that price at a dealer it must have a story. Check it out, and then check it twice. PPI and then some.

I agree. That seems like a VERY low price for the car.

ExoticMD said:
Hey guys,

If you want me to check this car out for you I can. I live in the same town and have seen them ( dealership ) run this car through the auction before.

Warmest regards,
brian

If you don't mind taking a look, I would appreciate it. I'm not sure how interested I am and as I said before, the amount of time this car has already been advertised and the price make me a little skeptical, so I certainly don't want to waste your time, but as long as you don't mind, that would be great.

Back