• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Red/Black VIN#JH4NA2160YT000140

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 New Formula Red/Black;Late Delivery(Jan. '01);$0.00 deductible Acura Care Warranty:100k mile/7 year(Jan. '08) . Always garaged. Serviced only by Acura. 100% stock except for following modifications: ARC titanium catback exhaust pipes (OEM in storage) original cost $3,100.00 plus shipping;Volk TE37 wheels in factory size;Cantrell Concepts AIS(airflow induction)which creates a tru ram-air induction system;Comptech UniDual-Stage Foam Filter;Dali seat lowering cushions(OEM installed);Odyssey 680 battery(OEM installed). Never tracked. Paint and interior is 10/10 on the PERF scale. No stories and no disapointments. All records,books,keys,sticker. Currently listed on cars.com for pictures. $58,000.00(OBO).

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...378&recnum=2&leadExists=true&sellerFirst=true

Last edited:
Are the stock wheels still with you? If so, are you willing to sell without the Volks??

Thank You.

Sorry for getting back to you late as I have been out of town and no access to a PC. I do not have the OEM rims as I bought the car w/ the Volks. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back