2000 Nsx

Went into my local Honda dealer today, asked to get a new key cut. Which was very resonable price. Then I asked to get a new security system installed... $500 for the unit and $800 for fitting!

The joke continues, with me asking for the rear tail light assembly, the complete set was $1600.

Then 1997 onwards style alloy wheels without tyres were $5600, bloody hell, I rather buy some BBS ones or something...

The next servicing for 60k miles was $1500...

Then the guy said he has a 2000 model NSX for sale, so he showed me that. It was lovely! It was around $67500, 15k miles, black (kind of light and shiny looking black), tan leather 3.2 manual. I almost believed it was cheaper for me to trade mine in for that one... luckily I walked out in time : )

By the way, thats all UK prices. Is it cheaper in the US?

I've got a security system fitted elsewhere for 1/3 of the price, and going to buy the alloys for 1/6 of the price atleast.

Asuka

I don't know about typical prices for the body pieces.

CRX B16B VTEC said:
Then 1997 onwards style alloy wheels without tyres were $5600

You can get them new for half that price from Dali Racing.

CRX B16B VTEC said:
The next servicing for 60k miles was $1500...

Typical prices for that, too, is about half as much, as noted in the Maintenance - Costs section of the FAQ.

CRX B16B VTEC said:
By the way, thats all UK prices. Is it cheaper in the US?

Sure, if you go to a dealer who prices things fairly.

CRX B16B VTEC said:
going to buy the alloys for 1/6 of the price atleast.

It would be highly unusual to find a set of the '94-01 wheels for under $1K. Typical used prices (without tires) are anywhere from $1300 to $2000, depending on condition.

It would be highly unusual to find a set of the '94-01 wheels for under $1K. Typical used prices (without tires) are anywhere from $1300 to $2000, depending on condition.

OK, that has helped make my mind up now, thanx. There are few newer style alloys offered in Japan at the mo for around 1K. Since I get free shipping from Japan to UK, that must be the cheapest way to get one for me : )

Asuka

Back