• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 NSX-T JH4NA2162YT000026 New York

Vehicle Description

2000 Acura NSX-T Forsale
Silverstone w/ Onyx
VIN: JH4NA2162YT000026
Miles: Under 16,000
Warranty: Under Acura Factory Extended Warranty till 01/2006 or 100,000 miles whichever comes first, No worries!!!
Price: $56999.00

Purchase just a few month ago, I search all over for this perfect NSX. If you are in the market for a NSX you should know how hard it is to find a clean condition NSX. I have owned a 1993 NSX prior so I am not a first time buyer. I am aware that just about every car sounds like it is in perfect condition, but this NSX is truly one of the cleanest example you will ever find short of a brand new car.

The seats are in excellent condition, and the rest of the interior is PERFECT (non-smoker owned). The exterior is dent free, paint work free, accident free, and always garaged. Of course the Engine Runs Perfect!!! The silverstone is a new color for 2000+ NSXs, it is a amazing color, metallic paint looks amazing in the sun and even in the shade.

If you are looking at this car, I am sure you know what you are getting already. But here are the basic specifications:

3.2 Liter V6 VTEC Engine
6-speed Manual Transmission
Rear Wheel Drive
4-wheel ABS Disc Brakes
Alloy Wheels
Traction Control System
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Dual Power Leather Sport Seats
Cruise Control
Premium AM/FM Cassette w/CD Changer Sound System
Air conditioning System
THE EXTRAS!!!!

Alpine Navgation System in the glove box with DVD player and a rear view camera. The screen is installed behind a japanese OEM Honda NAV POD. It looks totally stock as you can see in the pictures. This system without the camera & dvd player is $3,000.00 parts ALONE!! It is worth every single penny, as it really update the interior and the alpine navation is the best out there. There is a rear view camera that come on when you put the car in Reverse so you can see what's behind you. Totally Custom Job that require modification to the rear center lense, but I have another one without modifcation that is included with this sale.

3M Clear Bra on the entire front bumper and fenders, this is a must have if you drive anywhere. It will keep your paint looking perfect and have to worry less about rock-chips. This costed me $650 Installed.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

There is a scratch on the rear upper fender area, about 1" long.
There is a small chip on the top from a rock bouncing on it.
There is a rub mark on the passenger side windshield washer nozzle.
All could be touched-up.
The front black plastic lip has lots of rub marks on the bottom due to going up steep parking lot ramps
This is totally replaceable, it is not a painted item and cost under $100 from the dealership.
The OEM Wheels are not in best of shape, but the Tires are like new. Refinishing will cost less than $500.00

There is nothing more you need to know of this car, once you view the car, there are no suprises that you will find, just what I told you. It is truely an amazing example of a 2000 NSX. Review my feedback on ebay, I have sold a miata, supra, boxster, boxster S, and a few motorcycles on ebay before, always happy new owners.

The pictures I have attached shows the BBS RGR wheels which ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE.

1.JPG

N2.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Last edited:
Price Drop $55,000.00 and noted an error in the warranty it is till 01/2007.
Have also purchased new OEM wheels in perfect condition.

Thanks

GUN3.JPG

REAR.JPG

I4.JPG

I5.JPG

Last edited:
Back