2000 NSX-T JH4NA2161YT000115 in Sacramento area

I don't recognize that one. Maybe some of the other Sac members might know this car.

A car dealer won't take pictures for you? Guess he doesn't want to sell that bad!!

A car dealer won't take pictures for you? Guess he doesn't want to sell that bad!!

Yeah... it actually sounded fishy cuz he was asking me to just trust him... crazy! And, he was saying he was the owner of the car and trying to get rid of it because he just got a Ferrari.... but he couldn't tell me basic info about the car like if the brakes have been replaced that he knows of or if it has HIDs or whatever mods has been done with the car.... stuff like that.

Looks like the last person who owned it may have been in Southern CA:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61112&highlight=JH4NA2161YT000115

I saw this thread, too but couldn't find a more recent one. I did get a carfax report which mentioned it was sold at an auction (and was listed as a repo) back in June of last year...

I dont know to much about the car. I swear it was up for sale on autotrader a while back but the person wanted 52,000 for it. I feel this is priced very well if all the maintenance is done and isnt a salvage title. It sucks the owner doesnt know a damn thing about it lol. Good luck with this NSX.

I don't recognize this as a local car. The pictures are taken from a used car dealer across the Hummer dealership on Fulton Road. He describes it as 3.5 liter .......... front spoiler is missing, going out of business ........... buter beware.

I've seen that car. I looked at it for someone who was interested from Texas - he didn't buy it b/c he found a car local to him. I'll send you a PM with what I found when I checked it out at the dealership.

Also, PM Prime member ntran2001 - he talked with the dealer about this car and may have more info for you.

Last edited:
Car looks good from the photos. Appears not to be missing anything. Great price if it is in as good a condition as the advertisement states!

I've seen that car. I looked at it for someone who was interested from Texas - he didn't buy it b/c he found a car local to him. I'll send you a PM with what I found when I checked it out at the dealership.

Also, PM Prime member ntran2001 - he talked with the dealer about this car and may have more info for you.

i gave this car a look a while back when i was shopping around. those pix are accurate and represents the current car.

powertrain wise, it is in very good condition, got several suspension/chassis reinforcement mods added. runs great, sounds great. cluth doesnt slip, steering is solid, most electronics including windows are still working

couple things to notice, the mileage is actually higher now, around 50k. its been sitting outside in the lot since last summer. the rear right rim is bent but tires still holds pressure. front lip is missing. also, who ever remounted the rear bumper/valence left out some hardware so it feels a bit flimsy compared to other valences.

the owner did get a new ferrari 360, yellow. seems like the owner of this dealership drives the cars for sale around until someone buys it. i think the 360 is up for sale also.

Back