• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 NSX-T Berlina/Camel 3.2L 6 sp. VIN#JH4NA2164YT000089

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still for sale, as on Nov 30th 2007. I had her out this past weekend as the snow hasn't hit us yet. She still has just under 49K on her, but if I get her out one more time that will probably change. Please contact me with any questions.

2000 NSX-T Berlina Black/Camel 3.2L 6 Speed VIN # JH4NA2164YT000089

Well ladies and gentlemen, my worst fears may have been realized. I don’t think I can afford this car.

I just bought it on October 29th of last year with 35,929 miles on the odometer. I drove it a few weeks before old man winter settled in here in western PA, and a little bit this spring. It now has just over 37,000 miles on it.

When I tucked it away, I bought new floor mats, a new trunk mat, a new OEM front spoiler, a new OEM CD changer (w/ an extra cartridge), a new battery (Interstate) and a new OEM car cover w/ lock and bag. The tires (Yokahamas) were put on right before I bought it (along with an alignment and 30,000 mile service) and are good to go. It may need brakes soon, but obviously I haven’t driven it enough to see how brake wear is on the car. So I’m not sure how pressing that issue is.

The only “modifications” I have made to the car have been painting the calipers, recovering the speaker grilles with black grille cloth to eliminate the dirty beige OEM cloth, wiring the parking lights to the OEM alarm/keyless entry and wiring in a power antenna switch to keep that monster of an antenna down when not in use.

As far as condition, it is excellent all around. It has a few touched up chips on the front end, and the wheels have a few spots of clear coat flaking on the lips. The passenger side front wheel was curbed and repaired (before me) and you can tell where the repair is, but it’s not terrible at all. The interior is excellent other than some very minor and normal driver’s seat bolster wear. The only other thing that I would consider “un-excellent” would be that the exhaust tip finish is not perfect. I’ve tried all kinds of products on them, but to no avail. I planned on replacing it with an aftermarket exhaust anyways (along with the wheels) but I thought it should be mentioned.

I have the manuals with the leather cover, an original sales brochure, two wheel lock keys, three vehicle keys (two standard, one valet) but only one alarm/keyless remote control. I’m the second owner with the original owner being from New York. I bought the car from Foreign-Traffic, a high-end used import dealer in Butler, PA. The Carfax report is and was clean, but Autocheck (?) shows an odometer discrepancy of 700 or so miles, which I’m sure is a clerical error. Once again, I just thought it should be mentioned. I have no service records on the car other than what I’ve been told and what I’ve seen, but the car needs absolutely nothing (other than the aforementioned brakes…maybe) and is absolutely beautiful.

It is my dream car attained. I think I just jumped the gun concerning my finances. It pains me to sell it, but I feel I have no choice. Pictures to follow (email me for full size and some other ones I can’t seem to resize) or check out my gallery here on NSXPrime. Closer inspection by the potential buyer is welcome and encouraged, and I will do anything I can to facilitate any such desires. Any questions about anything I have covered or failed to cover, please feel free to ask.

I’m looking to get $50K which I believe, from what I’ve learned from all my research before and after my purchase, is quite fair. But I also realize it is a buyer’s market. So that’s it. Contact me here at NSXPrime through a PM or email me at [email protected].

One word of caution ; even as I post this I am trying to find a way to keep this car. I will not back out of a deal once it has been made, but please understand I may be a little apprehensive in the beginning stages of inspection and negotiation. Getting rid of this car is not a pleasant prospect for me.

Thank You.
Phil Snyder.
Reluctant possibly soon to be ex-NSX owner.

Monthly bump. 45K service has been done. Car needs nothing. Fit as a fiddle and ready for love :smile: . Some pics from yesterday. I have lots more if anyone needs to see 'em. Thanks again all :cool: .

Attachments

• 100_0053.jpg
    100_0053.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15,329
  • 100_0054.jpg
    100_0054.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15,353
  • 100_0055.jpg
    100_0055.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 15,301
  • 100_0061.jpg
    100_0061.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15,277
  • 100_0062.jpg
    100_0062.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 15,274
  • 100_0579.jpg
    100_0579.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3,956
  • 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,756
  • 100_0587.jpg
    100_0587.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 100_0591.jpg
    100_0591.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,422
  • 100_0598.jpg
    100_0598.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,166
Last edited by a moderator:
As it stands right now, the car is no longer for sale. I appreciate all the interest and correspondence, you know who you are.

Thanks so much.

See you on the open road!!! :cool:

Phil.

2000 NSX-T Berlina Black/Camel JH4NA2164YT000089

***Circumstances are different with the sale now. So are some of the aforementioned details about the car. I didn't want to call up a closed, year-old thread so as not to cause confusion. Please contact me with any questions either not answered by this post, or ones caused by pairing this one with the old one. Thank you.***

Quick details on the car (more upon request) :

Just under 43,000 miles. 1 of 9 with the 6 speed in this year and color combo.

OEM wheels just refinished at Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA.

MB Motorsports Weapons in bronze on the car now, 17 X 8, 18 X 9.

All 4 wheels will have new tires on them shortly, BFG KDW2 on the MBs and Dunlops on the OEMs.

2nd Owner on the car, purchased it in 11/05. Service done at Smail Acura in Greensburg, PA since purchase.

Only "mods" other than the wheels are an S2000 shift knob and the OEM air intake snorkel removed. Oh, and a switch on the antenna.

New floor mats, trunk mat, Acura CD changer, car cover, service manuals since acquiring the car.

Asking $49K. Pics in the gallery, but have newer ones upon request. Other than standard seat bolster wear and some chips on the front, car is beautiful. No issues with the car whatsoever. She's ready to go. Please contact me with any questions through PM's.

Thanks.
Phil.

Last edited:
Monthly bump. Car now has 44,500 miles on it after a trip to Virginia. MB Motorsports Weapons now have BFG KDW2s on them and look pretty damned cool let me tell you, and the OEM wheels have Dunlop Direzzas on them and are under cover in the garage never having been on the car. I am having the 45k service done very shortly whether the car sells or not, and she'll be ready for a new home (or for me to play with some more :biggrin: ). Some VA pics attached. Thanks all.

***It seems like my bump post is taking forever to make it up, but the 45K service has been done and the car needs nothing. I have tons of pictures if anyone is interested. Please contact me and I'll get them over to you. Thanks.***

Attachments

• 100_0481.jpg
    100_0481.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,185
  • 100_0459.jpg
    100_0459.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 876
  • 100_0458.jpg
    100_0458.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,472
Last edited:
***Continue reading please. Updated posts!***

30 day bump.

Last edited:
***Updated post. Please keep reading!!!***

30 day bump. The car is now about to flip over 46K and $48K will take her and everything I have for the car (the only thing I don't have for the car is the OEM knob and I have a post up in the WTB forum for that). I replaced the OEM horns in the bumper with new '07 Ridgeline horns to get rid of the "meep meep" sound. It's much louder and worthy of the car. I still have the OEM ones though. I was also able to get the exhaust tips clean finally (fine steel wool and Mother's mag cleaner. messy but effective). Also, I've loaded the gallery under my screen name with as many pictures I can fit in there. Most of them are current and some are from a few months ago. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks again everyone.
Phil.

Last edited:
Just got back from a trip to NJ. Car now has 47K+. No change in any other details other than I had to replace the right front tire due to debris damage on the inside sidewall (ran over a fallen dead tree at night by my house before the trip). New price $47K for the car and everything I have for her.

30 Day bump. Still under 48K miles. Only driving was a quick weekend trip down to Marietta, OH to run Rt.555 and Rt.26. Picked up a few stone chips but nothing catastrophic.

I'll be taking the car to Virginia in October for a weekend then she gets put to bed for winter, so by then she'll have over 48K miles. Please email with any questions, concerns or requests for pics.

Thanks again...again :smile: .
Phil.

Attachments

• 100_0840.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 100_0842.jpg
    100_0842.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 221
Monthly bump. Car will soon have 49K on it. Just got back from a trip to Fredricksburg, VA then Summit Point, WV then Gettysburg, PA then home. Good times, good times. No issues, problems or new stone chips with the car whatsoever. She'll be put to bed for the winter very soon if she doesn't go anywhere.

Attachments

• DSC_0067.JPG
    DSC_0067.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 480
Still for sale. I had her out this past weekend as the snow hasn't hit us yet. She still has just under 49K on her, but if I get her out one more time that will probably change. Please contact me with any questions.

Status of the car remains the same. The weather changed before I could get her out again. I've received a few nibbles on the car, but nothing definite so she's still for sale. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No change on car's condition or mileage. She's still under cover in the garage. Willing to consider lower offers or offers for the car only without both sets of wheels and tires, etc.

Thanks.
Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back