• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 NSX Silver

I just saw in the "Auto-trader" magazine in Southern California, a 2000 Silver NSX for sale @ $58,000. It had 17 k miles on it. I am not the seller nor have any financial interest in this transaction. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Ennesssex said:
I just saw in the "Auto-trader" magazine in Southern California, a 2000 Silver NSX for sale @ $58,000. It had 17 k miles on it. I am not the seller nor have any financial interest in this transaction. Just wanted to let you guys know.

wow!! that is a good price,.. might be able to cut it down to 54-55k area.... the car still has factory warranty left...
:D

I spoke with the dealer. The car's right front panel has been repainted, hence the decent price. Once again, I'll keep searching. Thanks for the lead!!

Back