• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Nsx JH4NA2169YT000136

I am interested in the NSX and have a few questions:

1. VIN #?

2. Are you the original owner?

3. In service date for warranty?

4. Smoker/non smoker?

5. Auto or 6 spd?

6. Clear title? Outstanding loan?

7. Cd player? Keyless?

8. Do have any hi res photos you could email?

9. Is the car available for a 3rd party inspection?

10 Interior flaws (driver seat bolster wear ,etc...)?

11. Paint flaws (stone chips, door dings, etc...)?

12. Any body or paint work done to the car?

1. JH4NA2169YT000136 2.No ,A dealer bought it 2/14/01,sold it at auction on 3/01/01,titled on 3/06/01(first actual owner),owner in Texas than me. 3. My Acura certified pre-owned vehicle warranty began on 8/30/03 and goes untill 8/30/06 on car and 8/30/08 on engine and power train. 4. Non-smoker,car never been smoked in 5. 6 spd. 6. Clear title held by lien holder Honda 7. 6 disc CD player in trunk, Keyless with two clickers 8. Photos avaliable, I don't know about the resolution. 9. absolutely. 10. Flawless new condition. 11. small number of front end stone chips but none through paint, 2mm chips on the edge of each flip-up headlight touched up with factory touch-up paint. 12. none.

Attachments

• 00 yellow nsx ser no .jpg
    00 yellow nsx ser no .jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,557
I will also be happy to check it out for anyone as O-ace had already made some arrangements which I think Tellarico was ok with. -- If that is still ok.

is the vehicle still for sale

I am very interested.

Back