• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Monaco blue with 22,900 miles vin JH4NA2168YT000130

2000 Monaco blue NSX with 22,000 miles. The car had an engine fire (Mechanic put injectors in wrong) and I bought it in that condition.
Here is what was done to the car to bring her back to new....
Engine removed and completely rebuilt by comptech (!) with comptech valves, springs, billet oil pump. all hoses, linkage, timing belt, wiring, sensors, intake manifold, and clutch have been replaced.
While the engine/tranny was out the rear of the car was completely repainted to look as it did before the fire.
Back glass and engine cover, trunklid replaced .
The car has a few mods. comptech headers and exhaust, wings west body kit, comptech wheels (rare). tinted rear hatch glass.
I have extensive documentation from start to finish. the installation was done by Shad Huntley the former Comptech guru and pre-eminent tech. You are welcome to call him about the car at Driving Ambition which is his new company. As you can see nothing was done half way and the car looks and drives just as a 22,000 mile car should. The only issues still to be resolved are the emissions equipment such as the air injection and the vapor canister. still need to be installed for the engine light to go out. I live in Nevada and do not need a smog cert. so it was better to leave it off. but I have all the parts in new condition ready to be installed. also the doors need speakers but that is it! The car currently has a Nevada rebuilt title, not salvage!

$45,000 O.B.O. interesting trades plus cash considered.

Some of you may have seen that this car sold to myitr01 (Will Kim) on Ebay.
Well he has vanished and is unreachable without paying for the car.
So It is on the market again.
INTERESTING TRADES PLUS CASH CONSIDERED

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,634
  • IMG_2377.jpg
    IMG_2377.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,680
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,007
  • IMG_2381.jpg
    IMG_2381.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,675
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,358
Last edited by a moderator:
Although I have had several interested parties, most were just interested in playing games.
This car looks feels and runs like new, and is priced to move quickly.
The closer I get to spring, the less motivated I am to sell.
Here are a few more pictures.....

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpg
    IMG_2306.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 913
  • IMG_2310.jpg