• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Monaco Blue NSX-T #JH4NA2161YT000048

Fabulously maintained 2000 NSX-T in Monte Carlo Blue for Sale (my mistake on the Monaco Blue in the title, I was mistaken and you can't correct the title). This car is located in Tampa Florida and has 31,200 miles. This car is fully loaded (as all NSX's are) and has a 6-speed manual transmission with a black interior, there is cassette tape player and a 6 CD changer for sound (if you need it). I am the second owner of the car and the car has always been in Florida so it has not seen any winter driving. All maintenance has been done (including 30k checkup) by the Acura dealer and the tires are recently purchased (3k ago for rear, 5k ago for fronts) and showing good wear. Would be willing to discuss shipping the car to you.

Additional modifications include Comptech Exhaust, Eibach Springs and K&N Air Filter. This car is offered at $54,500. Please reply to this thread or send inquiries to [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCF0652.JPG
    DSCF0652.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 2,027
  • DSCN0291v2.jpg
    DSCN0291v2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,330
Last edited:
"Fabulously maintained 2000 NSX-T in Monte Carlo Blue for Sale (my mistake on the Monaco Blue in the title, I was mistaken and you can't correct the title)...."

It sure looks Monte Carlo Blue, so it is not a 2000. What year is it? 1997, 1998 or 1999?

The Y in the VIN indicate MY 2000??

Well, the perforated leather seats were introduced here in 2000. So it must be a 2000 and indeed be Monaco blue as Monte Carlo blue was replaced with Monaco in 2000 as well.

S.L.

(with the other Monaco blue for sale)

Back