2000 in Az

Very interesting. I don't recall seeing any yellow NSXs with those wheels and Shark antenna in recent memory, but it could have been a former Prime member's car with new mods. No VIN?

Hmm, you might want to try calling the seller. Your email may very well be buried in a spam folder. The price doesn't seem bad. I or another AZ NSXer can look at the car for you if you are interested, and it's also close to SOS for a convenient inspection.

Last edited:
I texted and emailed the owner.. no response

will call tonight and see what I can find out

don't recognize the car locally...

I've been eyeing this car as well. Same luck with trying to email the seller - no response. Called this afternoon and left a message. Maybe that will get somewhere.

A little bit suspect of the price. It seems low for a 2000 with only 60k miles (I haven't been actively shopping for long so if I am incorrect, it would be good to know :) ). Also curious why the VIN isn't on the autotrader listing.

Will update if I hear/find anything more.

- Chris

Last edited:
I've never seen this car either. Way too much greenery to be Chandler AZ. That is a brick house. I haven't seen any brick houses here. Looks like back home in GA to me. None of the cars in the photos have a front license plate which GA is not required.

SCAM

But if it's a scam wouldn't the scammer return phone calls/emails? I don't understand how this scam is supposed to work. When I sold my Mustang there was a seller that seriously undercut my price, but I couldn't get a hold of him in that case either to verify the legitimacy of his ad. That was on craigslist though, which is free.

It almost has to be a scam for a 2000 NSX with no accidents, 59,414 miles on it. Unless the seller ran some type of online car value check on the average trade in value for an NSX.

I would figure a 2000 NSX at $25,500 in good condition would be gone on the first call. I would jump on it. A person would be hard pressed to find a 91 NSX in a similar condition for that price.

I don't see any phone number to contact on the ad at this time, only the contact seller by e-mail option.

It is strange, even if a scam that the seller wouldn't reply to a potential buyer/victim.

I don't see any phone number to contact on the ad at this time, only the contact seller by e-mail option.
If you click on the "Get this seller's phone number" link, it will reveal the number, which is 480-535-7087. I searched Google for the number and didn't come up with anything. Perhaps if a fellow Prime member/detective who has access to telephone directories can look this up, we'd be closer to finding out the truth. :)

I just received this email from Autotrader-

Ad You Contacted No Longer Available
AutoTrader.com is in the process of removing the ad below from our website. Our records show that you used the "Email Seller" button to contact the seller listed in this ad, and we wanted you to be aware that this listing will no longer be available.
Removed Listing Details
AT Car ID: AT-1305F493
Vehicle: Yellow 2000 Acura NSX with 59,414 miles
Price: $25,550
Date You Emailed Seller: 04/05/2012

AutoTrader.com removes ads from our site for a variety of reasons. Information in the ad may be inaccurate or inappropriate, the ad may have expired or we may suspect the ad of being fraudulent. AutoTrader.com wants you to have a safe and satisfying car-buying experience, so we urge you to use your best judgment in all transactions.

Back