• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 Acura NSX-T VIN# JH4NA2161YT000009

I wasn't thinking about this, but another member brought this up in another thread, so what the heck...

I paid $58,000 for my 2000 Acura NSX-T. I paid $5,000 to have the car recertified by Acura under the Acura Certified Preowned Program. Ther car was fully reconditioned to like new factory spec. Total inital investment of $63,000.

Then I added Custom made HRE 847R 18"x8" and 19"X10" wheels, Pirelli P-Zero Rosso rubber. Don't forget the Anytime Racing Exhaust, TEIN RE fully adjustable suspenion with custom corner balance setup, Brembo 328mm kit all around, including parking brake and now the brand new Spec Stage 2 clutch. Total parts and labor for mods is now over $17,000.

The car only has 25,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. No accident history and no damage at all. A 100% perfect example. With nearly $80,000 invested, I might consider selling it for the right price. Afterall... everything is for sale. I would even sell it prior to NSXPO let someone else enjoy the fun on my nickel. So, if you (or anyone else) are serious make me an offer. I will even pay for shipping to your door (or the track) via my carrier (east coast only). $80,000 or make me an offer and enjoy the benefit of nearly a year of professional work at NSXPO 2004.

[email protected] or 804-852-8999. I wasn't thinking of selling, but hey... you guys asked.

attachment.php

Yep, you heard right. My recently modified NSX-T is up for sale. My loss is someone elses gain.

The car will go on eBay soon, but I thought I would give you guys first crack at it. I will give it a couple of weeks on NSXPRIME.COM.

2000 Acura NSX-T 6-Speed
VIN# JH4NA2161YT000009
Miles: 28,000
Engine: 3.2L V-6 290hp in Stock trim. 305hp with mods.
Acura Pre-owned CERTIFIED until 2005

Modifications Included: (Almost $20,000 in mods)
HRE 847R 19”x10” rear, 18”x8” front Custom Polished Wheels with Pirelli P-Zero Rosso rubber
Brembo 328mm “Big Red” brake kit, with Brembo Emergency brake
TEIN RE Fully Adjustable Coilover Racing Suspension
Anytime Racing Exhaust with Comptech Tubes
Spec Stage 2 Kevlar Clutch (installed 10/2004)

Car has no accident or damage history and is fully reconditioned and showroom condition with VERY low miles.
I have $83,000 invested. Asking $64,995 but will entertain offers. Save nearly $20,000 over building it yourself.
Also available are all OEM parts that came off the car, except OEM brakes.

Call me at 804-852-8999 or e-mail me at [email protected]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back