• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 VIS carbon fiber early NSX R hoods on ebay

I agree. Mine has no hood pins either. I believe the mfgr. puts that as a disclaimer to protect them self.
The reason for my post was to let forum members know that there is a source for these hoods since it seems they are no longer available.

92NSX said:
I don't have hood pins and it stays on car 24-7. Same hood and have had it for almost a year now with no issues.

These auctions are actually mine if anyone has any questions about it please let me know I already sold one NSX-R hood to a prime member and he was very happy with it and left me a positive feedback on my Ebay account. I only have a few left so if anyone is interested let me know I also have one carbon fiber headlight cover in stock also for the 91-01 model NSX.

m3456y said:
I checked these out also. Would you be concerned about the guys low trader rating - 92. something?

My trader rating is only 15, 99.9% of the time I contact the seller first and do the deal that way. I buy/sell about 100 cars on EBAY a year.

Nihilation said:
You should think about doing a GB for those hoods... hint hint.

Nihilation,

Thanks for the idea :biggrin: I will do this after I get back from picking up more parts at VIS today. If anyone is interested just contact me through Prime or go to my Ebay auctions.

synergy004 said:
Could you post pics of the bottom and top of the hood. I am interested.

gj

Synergy004,

I will post up pictures of this Monday for you. I only have one left in stock now but will have some more in in about 2 weeks when freight comes in.

Thank you,

Racedesigns

92NSX said:
I'm VERY interested in CF headlight covers. Can you provide a pic of them. Are they all CF over CF over fiberglass?
92NSX,

The headlight covers from VIS are Carbon Fiber over fiberglass. I will take pictures and post on Monday.

92NSX said:
No problem, thanks a lot! Just an update on my new inventory in stock for the NSX...

NSX Engine Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
NSX OEM Carbon Fiber Trunk

Will try to get new pictures of these items on Monday, and post it up for you all to see! Thanks again! :smile:

Was considering this hood, but $175 for shipping..that's 1/3 the price of the hood itself.

TurboLexus said:
Was considering this hood, but $175 for shipping..that's 1/3 the price of the hood itself.

Its classic Ebay tactics. The last auction was $150 to ship. I guess it's human nature to compare actual prices and they take advantage of this. Plus they only have to pay Ebay a percent of the cost... if they make money on shipping it's free

T.J.

thouchin said:
Its classic Ebay tactics. The last auction was $150 to ship.

T.J.

He requires $25 ship insurance making the hood auctions shipping and handling of $150 actually $175.

I guess we'll see the "real" deal if he allows local pick-up to avoid the $175 shipping and handling charge.

iasports ? .......

-j-

I asked if I could pick one up at Nsx Exop to save shipping cost, we see what happpens, that shipping cost seem a little steep :rolleyes: the price to ship a hood to Oranldo is 188.00 from SOS :eek: so he maybe in line with the cost at least to FL.

Back