• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 2 sideskirts for sale: Wings West (rep), Gruppem

I have two sideskirts. read as follows.

#1)
Brand New Wing West sideskirts by Extreme Dimensions. Still have bag and instructions. They do not sag like Wings West since they are duraflex but are Wings West Design . Selling because I went a different route. $200 picked up Firm

2)
Used GruppeM Skirts. I believe they are authentic but I am not sure. They may be replicas or real thing so I will just price them to your advantage. They are in good shape. They will need to be refinished since they are used. Advantage of them being used is that fitment has been done so just refinish and paint and there you go. $200 Picked up OBO

If you have a Wings West Lip or Shine lip, I will be interested in trade.

At this moment, I will not ship since I have no time.

I have no pics at the moment and cant any until a few days later when I get back in town.

UPDATE:

Price reduced. I'm leaving town for a few months so I am hoping to sell this week.

Last edited:
2 sideskirts: Wings West and GruppeM

I have two sideskirts. read as follows.

#1)
Brand New
Authentic Wing West Side Skirts. Still have bag and instructions. Selling because I want to go NA2 sides. SOLD

2)
Used GruppeM Skirts. I believe they are authentic but I am not sure. They may be replicas or real thing so I will just price them to your advantage. They are in good shape. They will need to be refinished since they are used. Advantage of them being used is that fitment has been done so just refinish and paint and there you go. $200 plus shipping sold sold

If you have a Shine lip, I will be interested in trade.

Located in soca if you want to local pick up. come and get it at my house and I can even knock some of the price.

Last edited:
Back