2 piece rotors 97+

ok so what options are there for someone not wanting to go full BBK.
There are the Racing Brake direct OEM replacement? Are there any other 2 piece option for the larger OEM size while retaining OEM callipers and brackets

I have the DBA rotors on now and am more than impressed with them but they are one piece not two and they do not offer that option.
Has anyone had any experience with the RB 2 piece at the track are they any good? would you buy them again if you have them now?
Basically i am looking at more weight reduction options while not loosing my current performance in this area those DBA rotors are good.

Had quite a few failures on an nsx and another car. This community is so small so id Google search reviews on the rotors. Personally I'd just keep doing what you are now and if the stock sized rotors are not enough, then upgrade to a spoon or stoptech front kit where the calipers are often lighter than stock.

cheers Billy i have been looking at the Spoon front callipers, the performance i have now works so i dont need more brakes however a lighter setup while staying stock size would be preferrable hence the 2 piece rotor question, does Spoon make a 2 piece for those callipers?
Its getting harder to cert cars here with our laws so closer to stock is best for street driving to take it to the track

Back