• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2 - Factory NSX 6 Disc CD Changers for sale - 1 used complete, 1 New in Acura Boxes

I have 2 choices available

A. Used - I have an original Acura NSX 6 disc changer I took out of my 92 NSX which was an 18,000 mile car. This is not an aftermarket brand, its real Acura NSX. It is complete with NSX mounting bracket, cartridge, and factory plug, ready to plug into your pre-wiring that came with your car. Excellent looking and worked great when it was removed. $260 delivered. Photos available upon request.

E mail me direct at [email protected]

B. New - I also have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, Acura NSX 6 disc changer, part #08A06-162-521 and the BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Acura NSX mounting bracket part #08B11-SLO200. Neither piece has been removed from the original Acura boxes. Again, this is the real deal, NOT aftermarket or a look-a-like. This was for my 95 NSX which I did not install. I will not separate the components at this time. My receipt shows $831.29 total. It's available for $650 delivered.
NO discount in the world will buy a new one any cheaper, anywhere.
New Changer Has Been Sold - Thanks

Last edited:
Back