2 California NSX owners

Me and my GF are in Delaware and are going to be in town for 2 weeks. We would like to meet up with NSX owners in this area or in the states around this area. So if there is any one who wants to meet up please do tell us.

thanks.

VampNSX said:
Me and my GF are in Delaware and are going to be in town for 2 weeks. We would like to meet up with NSX owners in this area or in the states around this area. So if there is any one who wants to meet up please do tell us.

thanks.

Where you going to be? You coming to NYC? Same GF from the pics?:biggrin:

Tell us your schedule and where you will be. I am sure we can hook up, if you are in NY/NJ area:).

Regards,
LarryB

As long as we are on a NY subject.... I have a long overnight at JFK on the 3rd, how much will a cab cost to Manahattan from JFK? I might take the train in, but definately a cab back to the hotel (JFK).

The Kid said:
Where you going to be? You coming to NYC? Same GF from the pics?:biggrin:

right now we are in Delaware with my GF Mother. We still have to plane what days we will go to the states around us. hopefully in the next 2 days we will know.

Larry Bastanza said:
Tell us your schedule and where you will be. I am sure we can hook up, if you are in NY/NJ area:).

Regards,
LarryB

we are about 2 hours from were you are at so will be in that area I am sure. As soon as I know when I will post it.

CL65 Captain said:
As long as we are on a NY subject.... I have a long overnight at JFK on the 3rd, how much will a cab cost to Manahattan from JFK? I might take the train in, but definately a cab back to the hotel (JFK).

I think its a flat rate of $55 but I may be incorrect. Id google it.

CL65 Captain said:

I usually go to Manhattan once a year and fly in to JFK. There is a flat fare to/from JFK and Manhattan. The flat fare is $45.00 plus any tolls. Passenger pays all tolls. The meter should not be turned on and there is no night surcharge.

More detail here: http://www.nyc.gov/html/tlc/html/passenger/taxicab_rate.shtml

mickeylex said:
I usually go to Manhattan once a year and fly in to JFK. There is a flat fare to/from JFK and Manhattan. The flat fare is $45.00 plus any tolls. Passenger pays all tolls. The meter should not be turned on and there is no night surcharge.

More detail here: http://www.nyc.gov/html/tlc/html/passenger/taxicab_rate.shtml

I think it comes to $55. You should spent a little time in NYC:wink:

not the girlfriend???:wink:
CoolWink.gif

The Kid said:
I think it comes to $55. You should spent a little time in NYC:wink:

Really? Maybe I got a break. I only remember paying $45. Didn't go there this year though, so it may have gone up since my last trip in '05.

mickeylex said:
Really? Maybe I got a break. I only remember paying $45. Didn't go there this year though, so it may have gone up since my last trip in '05.

I might be wrong. I normally just drive it. I can make it to Manhattan in under 30 minutes. I'll be there New Years Eve:biggrin:

Actually I think they did approve a fair hike...$55 sounds right. Vamp (and Captain)....might have to take you to VIP's, something tells me The Kid will want in on that one too :smile: .

Back