1st outing of Lovefab NSX at Le Mans

Last W.E. I had the opportunity to test my Lovefab stage 2 NSX at the Le Mans (Bugatti) track in France.
The experience was really amazing compared to my past experience on this track with my CTSC kit.
First the top speed went from 205 kph to 220 kph at the end of the straight.
Second the power ( with 8.5 psi boost ) was on par with the latest 997 GT3s and GT3 RS (rated at 435 DIN HP) that could not overtake my NSX from the exit of the hairpin to the end of the straight!
Third the lap times were regularly at 1'47'' versus 2' last year...
I'm sure the lap times could have improved with less traffic, a lower outside temperature and ...more camber at the rear ( and probably a better driver!)
The road going car was set-up exactly the same as last year with Yokohama slicks, Bilstein shocks, Zanardi springs, Movit brakes and OS Giken LS diff.
Thanks Cody!

Thanks for sharing! I'd love to see some video if possible. And I bet those P-cars were quite surprised that they couldn't get by you on the straights.

Have a question: how long does it take for you to get the A005 up to temperture?

1m47s
Super temps

What is your setup ??
Suspensions, bar, swaybar , weight ?
Hi Menfou!
Sorry but the lap time was 1' 57...
I went a little enthusiastic partly because Harry's lap timer started indicating 1'48 laps until I realized it forgot about the hairpin for some reason???
In fact the track was quite slow due to the temperature I'm sure.
In any case no road going Porsche passed me and my slicks allowed me to pass quite a few...
The car is in road trim with aircon and full stereo.
Weight saving(?) comes from Rays forged wheels, Recaro seats and Momo steering wheel.
Suspension is described in Billy's thread on track driven cars.

Have a question: how long does it take for you to get the A005 up to temperture?
Contrary to popular belief the slicks warm-up very quickly.
After one lap you can start going full out!

Back