• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1999 Zanardi #11 VIN# JH4NA2126XT000137

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD1999 Acura NSX Alex Zanardi Edition #11
VIN# JH4NA2126XT000137
3.2L 6-speed Red/Black
24,7XX miles
$53,000 obo

Stock w/ Keyless Entry, Falken Azenis Sports and LoJack Early Warning

The Zanardi Edition is for those who want to really experience the performance aspect of the NSX. Lighter weight, Type-S suspension, no power steering, etc. gives you tremendous feel for the road. Alcantara inserts keep you glued to the seat. Yet this is the easiest car I've ever driven in traffic. A spirited drive on the back roads is a must in any NSX, especially so in a Zanardi. See Car and Driver's review in FAQ.

Zanardi #11 was purchased from a knowledgeable NSX Prime member in Nov. '03. I've logged approximately 8,500 happy miles since then. I am the third owner and the car has always been in Southern California. This car is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. Interior is also in excellent condition with all the Zanardi goodies intact.

All maintenance during my ownership was done at Acura South Bay in Torrance, CA (310.539.3636) under supervision of Jon Martin, who works on many NSX's and owns one himself. Vehicle Inspection and a leakdown/compression test was also performed there before my purchase and no issues were found. Everything works just the way they should. Their NSX tech commented how strong this car pulls compared to other NSX's. Along with a clean CarFax and AutoCheck, that was good enough for me to seal the deal. The car drives straight, nice and tight.

Z#11 is completely stock with keyless entry, Falken Azenis Sport tires and light medium window tint that were already on the car prior to my purchase. The only thing I added to the car is LoJack with Early Warning (Retail $995). If the car is moved without LoJack's key fob in the car, LoJack will contact the owner via phones and/or email. There is a small one-time transfer fee should you want this service.

This car has not bounced around the country or been through the wringer like some Zanardi's out there. There are a few small stone chips (I can count them all with my hands) and curb scuffs around the rim of the right rear stock BBS wheel. I have not repainted, repaired, or replaced any parts other than replacing the rear tires once. The paint is, overall, in excellent condition. The interior is flawless.

If you are a serious buyer in So. CA, great--you are welcome to stop by and check out the car in person. I'm in Los Angeles.

Please pm or email me at [email protected] with any questions. No trades, please. I'll put up some pics shortly. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you taking this car to Ontario this weekend? Would love to see it.

Last post on this was 02/08/2005.

Is this still available? :confused:

I bought a '94 3 months ago, love the car, have a buyer, and am interested.
Is this stll available? I am in Studio City, so we're close. Let me know . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back