• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1999 NSX Yellow/Onyx Vin #JH4NA216XT000051

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the day has arrived. After two great years of ownership, time to move to another car. While I have enjoyed the NSX - the next car on the list is knocking at the door.

So, I am ready to part with '99 Spa Pearl Yellow targa. I am the third owner and the car started life in Oregon. Original owner bought back lease and moved to California - where it has remaind.

Car is stock, except for tires and rims. Rides on Work VS-XX 18x8 and 19x10.5 with 3" lips. They are are finished in a custom blazen black finish with custom Muteki locks. Tires have less the 1000 miles and are Yoko Parada Spec 2's.

Like all NSX's, this car has received amazing care. Interior is perfect (minimal wear on driver seat bolster). Paint and finish are fantastic with two rock chips on rear end. Six disc changer in trunk.

1:35 Spa Pearl Yellow (rare color)
1:226 built in 1999
50,842 miles
$47,799 obo

Attachments

• Driver Side.jpg
    Driver Side.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 1999 NSX.jpg
    1999 NSX.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 664
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Passenger Side.jpg
    Passenger Side.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 649
  • Rear Passenger.jpg
    Rear Passenger.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 376
Sold this morning to Ramon and his wife Gloria. I know it is in great hands and will be only 5 miles from home.

Thanks Ramon and you run a great shop at Niguel Motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back