1999 black/black for sale in Pittsburgh jh4na2166xt000092...any info? ppi in Pitt?

well, it was posted on Autotrader last night, and sold this afternoon. I called the guy at 1PM saying i'd go look at it, and by the time I got out of work and reached at 5:30, someone had bought it (buyer was in chicago according to the dealer). Was a 2 owner car, 2nd owner had it for the past 10-11 years. He sadly passed away and his wife sold it to this dealership. The craziest part was the price. 43k including a timing belt/water pump service to be performed by the dealer. The dealer Bill knew quite a lot about the NSX and said they sell and service them relatively often. still amazed at the price...1999 NSX with 32K miles, brand new tb/wp for $43k. There were minor rock chips on the front bumper some curb rash on one wheel, and a small spot of over buffed paint, but other than that I couldn't find anything. No bolster wear consistent with miles.

Oh well, this one slipped through my fingers. hopefully i'll find another. Probably won't find one this close for some time. Congrats to the new owner, whoever he is. wonder if he's a member here.

Sorry to hear about that.

Sadly, if it was sold to a dealership it will most likely pop back up for sale with an inflated price to go along with it. I have seen it happen a few times. On the plus side, these inflated prices are rarely actually met so perhaps you will have a second chance at it. Good luck!

Back