• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 Yellow/Blk CTSC VIN# JH4NA2168WT000173

I’m going to try to list everything on the car…..
Spa Yellow
Comptech Supercharger w/9 lb. Boost kit
Stage 2 clutch and lightened flywheel
4:55 ring set (short gears)
RM exhaust
Billet coolant reservoir
Carbon fiber engine covers
Upgraded electric fuel pump and injectors
HID headlights
Eibach coil overs
2003 wheels,rotors and calipers
Strut tower bar
Titanium shift knob (a real one)
Maybe something else I forgot…

I bought this car 1 1/2 years ago with 29k from the manager (Micheal Lucas) of an Acura Dealership near San Diego. He put over 30k into it and maintained it lovingly. I’ve put about 4k miles on since then with not a single problem…just changed the Mobile 1when I needed to. This car is very scary fast. Autowave did most of the work and I have all of the receipts. This car was done right. Dyno’d 385 at the wheels at Autowave. For those of you who have never driven a supercharged NSX, the difference is shocking. I had a 91 and this car is simply in another league. If you gave me a blank check to upgrade an NSX, this is what I would have done.
The car is in Maui and if I don’t sell it here I’ll ship it to San Diego for pick up. Price id 55k. The shipping is included in the price. I can e-mail photos.
PHP:
[email protected]

Back